Clogau & Covid
Firstly, I would like to thank all our customers, team members and stakeholders for the way in which you have supported Clogau during this difficult situation and we have been overwhelmed by the generosity our community has shown towards the NHS. Customer donations have exceeded £100,000, which far exceeds the target we set to raise for the NHS Charities Together.
From late March we had to make the difficult choice of furloughing many team members. The skeleton team here at Head Office as well as the individuals working from home have worked tirelessly to maintain business as usual. As you would expect they’ve done this whilst having to adhere to new ways of working, zoom meetings, adhering to social distancing rules and not being able to make a colleague a well-deserved cup of tea!
We are happy to share that we are beginning to reintroduce team members at Head Office and are preparing for our stores to reopen. To encourage safe shopping, we have prepared store specific PPE bundles as well as exclusive promotions for our stores and stockists.
Finally, I would like to reiterate the importance of managing our mental wellbeing as we continue to adjust to this temporary way of life. I have recently read some expert advice and simple tips on the Governments Every Mind Matters resource.
How are we protecting our employees and customers?
- Following Government advice, our stores have been closed since the 23rd March 2020.
- Our Head Office remains open with very limited staff working hard to deliver your orders. Our limited team members are working from home where possible and strict protection measures are in place within the office.
- We communicate regularly with all our employees, both working and furloughed to ensure they are receiving our full support.
Orders and Deliveries
Can I place an order?
- Yes, you can order from our website the usual way.
- Some orders are taking a little longer than usual to process, if you need to get in touch please visit our Contact Us page. We are currently working with limited staff and we will endeavour to respond to all of our customers as quickly as possible however, it is currently taking several days to respond to enquiries due to the very high volume of customers contacting us.
- If the item is out of stock on our website, you may still be able to pre-order the item and it will be dispatched as soon it is back in stock.
Can I order a bespoke or Compose item?
- Yes you can still place an order for a bespoke or Compose item.
When will my order be delivered?
- Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, Royal Mail and our other couriers are experiencing some delays. Your order will be dispatched by us on time however we are unable to guarantee it will be delivered within the usual timeframe. Please see coronavirus update from Royal Mail here.
- If you wish to upgrade your delivery service to our Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed Next Day you can do so for £7 whilst checking out.
- All our couriers are adopting contactless delivery methods; there is no need for you to provide a physical signature.
Can I engrave or purchase gift wrap?
- Due to our limited team we are currently unable to offer engraving and the gift message option has been removed.
- You can still purchase a gift bag with your order, once we are back up, and running at full capacity, you may return your item to us to be engraved.
Returns and Repairs
Are you accepting returns?
- We have extended our returns policy to 60 days, please visit our Returns Policy online for more information.
- Unfortunately, given the current circumstances, any items returned for repair may not be possible until business is back up and running at full capacity and we will endeavour to complete your repair for you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Any items sent back for refund or exchange will still be processed, please note this may take an additional few days to the norm during this time.
- Please visit our Contact Us page to get in touch.
- We are currently working with limited staff and we will endeavour to respond to all of our customers as quickly as possible however, it is currently taking several days to respond to enquiries due to the very high volume of customers contacting us.
- To ensure that your query is processed as quickly as possible, please make sure that you provide as much detail as you can. Thank you for your patience.
With the imminent opening of stores, we at Clogau want to support our loyal Retail Partners as much as we can with the re-opening of their stores. We have created made available PPE Bundles and extended credit terms to support their safe and imminent reopening.