We create meaningful jewellery that celebrates the fragile beauty of our flora and fauna, all of which contain rare Welsh gold - the gold of royalty for over 100 years.
Nestled off the coast of Tanzania in the exotic island of Zanzibar, Essque Zalu, is acknowledged as among one of the best resorts in the region.Effortless service with personal touches and unique warm welcome ensures a heart-flung hideaway for a magical honeymoon.With its pristine swathes of sand, colourful coral reefs and exotic flora and fauna, Zanzibar feels like paradise found and is the perfect backdrop to romance. Personal service is at the core of the Essque Zalu ethos: all meals are à la carte and can be taken anytime, anywhere and there are no check in or check out times.The Jetty, with its own kitchen, is the longest on the island and the perfect spot to while away the hours, with unspoiled views of the spectacular sunrises and sunsets.The rich culinary heritage of Zanzibar, one of the ‘Spice islands’ with Swahili, Persian, Portuguese, Arab and Indian influences is exquisitely explored and central to any stay at Essque Zalu Zanzibar.
Located on the north east coast of Zanzibar, in its own natural cove, and framed by lush green forest and the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, the resort offers a mixture of contemporary villa and suite accommodation crafted from local materials.All 40 suites are luxuriously styled spaces, and comprise a master bedroom, lounge and outside terrace or balcony, under a traditional pitched Makuti roof.The crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean offer superlative snorkelling and diving opportunities, the beaches are immaculate and the island itself is steeped in history, from the Express UNESCO heritage site of Stone Town and the footprints of Africa’s greatest explorer, Dr Livingstone, to the birthplace of Freddie Mercury, arguably Zanzibar’s best-known export. Aromatic spice plantations are also a must see, giving this island its status and importance on the ancient trading routes.With check in ‘as soon as you can’, and check out ‘whenever you must’, Essque Zalu Zanzibar offers British holidaymakers the opportunity to immerse themselves in the spirit of Zanzibar, and to truly look at life differently.
Celebrate your love story by composing your own Compose by Clogau® engagement ring that is as unique as you are.Discover your bridal style as you effortlessly fall in love with Clogau’s range of ring styles, all of which contain arguably one of the most sought-after golds in the world — rare Welsh gold, as favoured by some royal brides since 1923, and most recently used in the wedding ring of Her Royal Highness, The Duchess of Sussex earlier this year.From elegant and romantic, to timeless and classic, compose your dream engagement ring on your own Compose by Clogau® journey, and be in with a chance of winning a magical honeymoon with every Compose by Clogau® engagement ring purchase.
Leaders in luxury travel for over 14 years, Destinology continues to exceed clients expectations, delivering tailor-made holidays to destinations across Europe and worldwide.
Every holiday is looked after by a dedicated and knowledgeable personal travel consultant, while an interactive website ensures each booking is inspired and simply communicated.
HOW TO ENTER
1. This prize draw is open to those aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this prize draw.
2. One entry per person only.
3. Purchase necessary to enter this prize draw. Entry is dependent upon purchasing a Compose by Clogau® engagement ring from the 2018 range (wedding rings, including Compose by Clogau® wedding rings, do not qualify) between 1st July 2018 and 31st October 2018 (inclusive), either from www.clogau.co.uk, a Clogau boutique in Broughton Shopping Park, St David’s Cardiff or Westfield London, or from an approved Compose by Clogau® retail partner.
4. To enter, you must provide your full name, full address (including post code) and email address at the time of ordering your Compose by Clogau® engagement ring. The staff member will also record the item purchased and the date of purchase for the purposes of running this prize draw. If these details are not provided, entry into the prize draw cannot be made. All fields within the entry form must be complete and correct.
5. All entries must be received by Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd by 23:59 (UK time) 31st October 2018.
6. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules or incomplete will be disqualified. All times and dates stated in these terms & conditions are UK time.
7. The winning prize is provided by Destinology and consists of a 7-night all-inclusive stay at Essque Zalu Zanzibar including return airport transfers for two people and two return Economy class flights to Zanzibar from a London airport (regional airport flights can be arranged but may incur a cost).
8. The prize is valid for travel from 31st October 2018 until 31st October 2019, subject to availability and excluding the following dates:
• 18th December 2018 to 10th January 2019
• 15th February 2019 to 1st March 2019
• 8th April 2019 to 26th April 2019
• 27th May 2019 to 31st May 2019
• 21st October 2019 to 1st November 2019
9. Prize flights must be booked at least 30 days prior to departure. Travel cannot be changed once the booking has been made. The return flight must be booked at the time of booking the flight departing the UK. Flights are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
10. The winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age.
11. The prize does not include travel costs to and from the departure airports, travel insurance, visas, vaccinations, meals taken outside the resort, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money) for the winner and their companion.
12. Half board is defined as breakfast and dinner. Drinks and anything additional will be charged as an extra charge.
13. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
14. Winners must ensure that they have valid passports, visas, travel insurance and any relevant vaccinations at the time of travel. No responsibility will be taken if the winners are unable to travel due to insufficient documentation.
15. If any part of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
17. Destinology normal conditions of carriage apply. For full details see Destinology.co.uk
18. The winning prize offered is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into. The prize is strictly non-transferable. The prize is not redeemable for cash or exchange. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
19. No liability shall be taken for entries or prizes lost, damaged or delayed in transmission or post. Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd accepts no responsibility for participants being unable to participate in this prize draw, or if their entry is late or lost.
20. The prize draw will take place during the week commencing Monday 5th November 2018. One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received.
21. Winners will be notified by email or mail within one week of the draw. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity including the use of their name.
22. The winner of the prize must respond to the winning notification communication from Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd within 7 full days of when the communication is sent. If no response is received by Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd by this time, the prize will be considered unclaimed and another winner will be drawn. No extension will be made to this deadline and no correspondence entered into.
23. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, rules, and by any other requirements set out in promotional material. By entering the prize draw, all entrants consent to Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd using any personal data submitted for the purposes of running the prize draw and for marketing purposes, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. We respect the accuracy, privacy and security of your personal data. For more information, see our Data Protection Notice.
24. This prize draw is provided by Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd, Sherbrooke House, 5 Kinmel Park, Abergele Road, Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire, LL18 5TX, UK. Tel: 0345 606 88 77. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registered in England and Wales, number: 2146156
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions apply. Clogau Gold of Wales Limited are a credit broker and are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital(UK) PLC Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.