Help terminally ill children at Hope House Childrens Hospices with a small donation
Hope House Children's Hospices is a registered charity offering practical and emotional support to life-limited children/young people and their families. The organisation runs 2 hospices, Hope House in Oswestry and Tŷ Gobaith in Conwy. Services are free of charge to all families. Their aims are to:
– Create a homely and welcoming environment in which children and young people with life limiting or life threatening conditions and their families feel nurtured and rested;
– Provide physical, emotional, social and recreational care and support to children/young people and their families from Shropshire, Cheshire, Mid and North Wales;
– Work flexibly alongside family members, supporting them in a manner that they choose either within the hospice or within their own home;
– Ensure that once accepted, a family will be supported throughout the child/young person's life, during the terminal phase of illness and following their death, for as long as the support is needed;
– Provide counselling and bereavement support to families in the wider community affected by the loss of a child and to children and young people who have been bereaved in traumatic circumstances.
Ladies & Gents item