Store Manager - Cardiff APPLY NOW
Job Number: CSM
Join us as a Store Manager at our flagship Cardiff store, leading and coaching the team to provide the best possible luxury service to our Clogau customers.
The Role: Store Manager
Location: St David's Centre, Cardiff
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum & company bonus
Working Pattern (subject to centre opening hours):
- Monday: 12:00 - 20:30
- Tuesday: 09:00 - 17:30
- Wednesday: 09:00 - 17:30
- Friday: 12:00 - 20:30
- Saturday: 09:00 - 17:30
A positive workplace culture, annual 10% company bonus paid quarterly based on company profits achieved, generous employee discount, pension contributions, development opportunities, company events and more!
As a Store Manager you will lead the general operations of the store, ensuring the store runs efficiently and effectively on a day to day basis. The Store Manager will assume responsibility for the service and sales goals of the store, ensuring all our customers are provided with a positive in store experience.
Main duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Deliver excellent customer service, dealing with high level queries, customer service issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Lead and motivate all team members to deliver KPIs and service and sales goals.
- To cash up and supervise this when completed by other designated staff.
- Ensure all staff are fully trained.
- To ensure stock takes are conducted correctly and ensure staff are fully trained in these procedures.
- To keep the appearance of the store to the required standards.
- To maintain the security of the store.
- Communicate regularly with store staff, ensuring they are aware of the store’s goals and priorities. Ensure regular one to ones are held with all team members.
- Understand your local market and liaise with head office on potential local initiatives e.g. marketing.
To be considered for this Store Manager role you will have the following experience, skills and attributes;
- Eligibility to work within the UK.
- Successfully pass DBS check.
- Ability to successfully lead, manage and motivate teams.
- Recent experience in a retail store management role.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload to reach deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A positive people leader.
- Ability to travel to other stores when required.
Please note: The successful candidate will spend their first week at Head Office, North Wales. You must be able to commit to the working pattern. The company reserves the right to close the vacancy early.