WIN an exclusive one-of-a-kind watch worth £330
Enter your details below for a chance of winning an EXCLUSIVE one-of-a-kind, Kensington Palace-inspired watch from Clogau. We have two to giveaway – the first winner will receive the navy watch and the second winner will receive the cream watch.
Your data is safe with us. Learn how we protect it
1. This competition is open to those aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this competition.
2. One entry per person only.
3. All entries must be received by Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd by 23:59 (UK time) 20th May 2018.
4. Entries will automatically be made for any person who purchases through the Clogau website at www.clogau.co.uk between 00:00 (UK time) 8th March 2018 and 23:59 (UK time) 20th May 2018.
5. Entries for those who do not purchase can be made by completing the online form at www.clogau.co.uk/promotions
6. All fields within the entry form must be complete and correct. All forms of automated entry are not permitted and will not be considered valid entries.
7. Entry can be made by non-UK residents. However, the prizes will only be sent to residential UK addresses which are on Royal Mail’s Postcode Address File.
8. The prize draw will take place during the week commencing Monday 21st May 2018. Two winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received. No entrant may win more than one prize.
9. The two winners will be notified by email, mail or telephone within one week of the draw. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity including the use of their name.
10. The first winner drawn will receive: 1 x Navy Kensington Watch (code: PP4STCLW39). The second winner drawn will receive: 1 x Cream Kensington Watch (code: PP4STCLW40). The prizes are final and cannot be chosen.
11. The winner and runners-up of the prizes must respond to the winning notification communication from Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd within 7 full days of when the communication is sent. If no response is received by Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd by this time, the prizes will be considered unclaimed and another winner will be drawn. No extension will be made to this deadline and no correspondence entered into.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are strictly non-transferable. The prizes are not redeemable for cash or exchange. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
13. The winning and runner-up prizes will only be despatched once all items within each prize are in stock. No part-despatch will be available and it may take several weeks for the item(s) to arrive into stock following the draw. No alterations to the jewellery items can be made following acceptance of the prizes.
14. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, rules, and by any other requirements set out in promotional material. By entering the competition, all entrants consent to Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd using any personal data submitted for the purposes of running the competition and for marketing purposes, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. We respect the accuracy, privacy and security of your personal data. For more information, see our Data Protection Notice at www.clogau.co.uk/Privacy.aspx
15. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules or incomplete will be disqualified. All times and dates stated in these terms & conditions are UK time.
16. No liability shall be taken for entries or prizes lost, damaged or delayed in transmission or post. Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd accepts no responsibility for participants being unable to participate in this prize draw, or if their entry is late or lost.
17. This competition is provided by Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd, 5 Kinmel Park, Abergele Road, Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire, LL18 5TX, UK. Tel: 0845 606 88 77. Email: email@example.com. Registered in England and Wales, number: 2146156