THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED
Answer one simple question below and enter your details to be in with a chance of winning this suite of 18ct white gold diamond jewellery from our exquisite Royal Crown collection worth over £16,000.
Our classic Royal Crown collection is inspired by one of the most unquestionably grand crowns in royal British history and contains rare Welsh gold to ensure the story of our royal and cultural heritage remains complete.
The exceptional 1911 coronation crown of Queen Mary, set with over 2,000 diamonds, contained three unique diamonds that could be removed and worn separately as magnificent pieces of jewellery.
Starts: 10:00 (UK time) 1st November 2017
Ends: 23:59 (UK time) 31st December 2017
Complete the form below to enter the free prize draw.
Terms apply (see below).
Which famous Welsh celebrity appears in our new TV ad?
Terms & Conditions apply
Data Protection Notice
1. This competition is open to those aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this competition.
2. One entry per person only.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. All entries must be received by Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd by 23:59 (UK time) 31st December 2017.
5. Entries must be made by completing an entry form at www.clogau.co.uk/tv or at a Clogau Store, or an approved Clogau Retail Partner.
6. All fields within the entry form must be complete and correct. All forms of automated entry are not permitted and will not be considered valid entries.
7. Entry can be made by non-UK residents. However, the prizes will only be sent to residential UK addresses which are on Royal Mail’s Postcode Address File.
8. The prize draw will take place during the week commencing Monday 8th January 2018. One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received. No entrant may win more than one prize.
9. Winners will be notified by email or mail within one week of the draw. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity including the use of their name.
10. The Royal Crown winning prize is: 1 x 18ct Royal Crown Diamond Bangle (code: 18MCWDBG), 1 x 18ct Royal Crown Diamond Drop Earrings (code: 18MCWDE), 1 x 18ct Royal Crown Diamond Pendant (code: 18MCWDP), and 1 x 18ct Royal Crown Diamond Ring (code: 18RCWR02).
11. The winner of the prize must respond to the winning notification communication from Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd within 7 full days of when the communication is sent. If no response is received by Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd by this time, the prize will be considered unclaimed and another winner will be drawn. No extension will be made to this deadline and no correspondence entered into.
12. The winning prize offered is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into. The prize is strictly non-transferable. The prize is not redeemable for cash or exchange. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
13. The winning prize will only be despatched once all items within each prize are in stock. No part-despatch will be available and it may take several weeks for the item(s) to arrive into stock following the draw. No alterations to the jewellery items, including ring size, can be made following acceptance of the prize and confirmation of ring size.
14. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, rules, and by any other requirements set out in promotional material. By entering the competition, all entrants consent to Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd using any personal data submitted for the purposes of running the competition and for marketing purposes, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. We respect the accuracy, privacy and security of your personal data. For more information, see our Data Protection Notice at https://www.clogau.co.uk/Privacy.aspx
15. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules or incomplete will be disqualified. All times and dates stated in these terms & conditions are UK time.
16. No liability shall be taken for entries or prizes lost, damaged or delayed in transmission or post. Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd accepts no responsibility for participants being unable to participate in this prize draw, or if their entry is late or lost.
17. This competition is provided by Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd, Sherbrooke House, 5 Kinmel Park, Abergele Road, Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire, LL18 5TX, UK. Tel: 0845 606 88 77. Email: email@example.com. Registered in England and Wales, number: 2146156