1. There is no minimum spend.
2. However, there is a £100 design fee to be paid upfront (cost including VAT).
3. The £100 design fee is a set cost for both direct & wholesale customers.
4. The £100 upfront fee does not form part of the RRP.
5. You must acknowledge that you understand and approve the upfront payment (which is non-refundable).
6. Once the design has been finalised using CAD (computer-aided design) and the quote is received, a price will be generated and code created.
7. The item code will be added to your invoice and payment will be taken.
8. All bespoke items cannot be returned for refund or exchanged unless deemed faulty.
9. Crafting your piece will take between 6-8 weeks from payment of RRP.