14 day “no quibble” money-back guarantee
We offer all Clogau customers who buy direct from us a 14-day, 'no quibble', money-back guarantee: if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your Clogau item, you may return it to the store you bought it from, with a proof of purchase, within 14 days of receipt, for a full refund or exchange. The item must be unworn and in its original packaging. Please note that this returns policy does not apply to earrings (for hygiene reasons), soldered or engraved items, or vouchers (whether physical vouchers or e-vouchers).
Returns may be subject to postage charge, depending on circumstance.
Whether you wish to return, exchange, service or repair your item(s), you can arrange a return quickly and easily online.
*To make it a little easier for our customers, given the current circumstance we are now offering an extension on our returns policy from 14 to 60 days.
Arrange a return online now
Important information about all returns:
- Only items purchased through Clogau directly (via website, phone or mail order) can be returned here. Any item/s purchased via a Clogau stockist should be returned to the stockist.
- Refund on an item not directly purchased from Clogau must be addressed to the point of sale of the approved Clogau stockist from where the item was originally purchased. Where this is not possible, we will offer a replacement or gift vouchers to the value of it within the warranty period.
- However, if you bought your item on holiday or the shop you bought it from has closed down or moved out of your area, you can send it back to us. Although only items ordered directly from Clogau can be refunded by us.
- You are responsible for arranging and funding any return. Where the item is faulty or dispatched in error, Clogau will only reimburse returns made within the UK (excluding International) after the item(s) has been assessed by us.Where items are deemed not faulty and we are unable to refund, and it is outside of 14-day period or warranty, we will return to customer by courier and Clogau will not accept responsibility if the item is lost in transit or customer refuses to accept delivery of goods. If returning a parcel to us from outside of the UK, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay own shipping costs and any duties and taxes that may arise.
- When returning items you must obtain proof of posting as we cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. Furthermore, returns must be made via a secure postal service method which carries a level of adequate insurance cover.
- If you are returning proof of purchase with your item, it is advisable to only send copies as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to return any original documents.
- A refund of the price of the goods will be issued once all the criteria above is met. The original method of payment for the purchase will be credited. If there are any problems with your refund, a member of our customer care team will contact you. Please note that any funds due should appear on your bank statement within 5-10 working days. (Please note that refund times are dictated by the card issuers and are outside our control).
- Jewellery must be returned in its entirety, such as a pendant with a chain, both earrings, etc.
- If you are returning jewellery for repair, it is advisable that you do not return it in the original packaging as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to return this.
- Vouchers (whether physical vouchers or e-vouchers) cannot be refunded.
- Please note that the customer has to return the item to us prior to us exchanging/refunding the item.
How to return your item
Whether you wish to return, exchange, service or repair your item(s), you can arrange an online return quickly and easily. Simply follow the instructions on-screen to see whether your item is suitable for return.
Arrange a return online now
If the item(s) you want is more expensive than the original item(s), please have your credit/debit card details to hand and we will process payment for the additional amount required.
If the items(s) you want is less expensive than the original items(s), we will reimburse your credit/debit card or your PayPal account (depending on your initial form of payment) for the difference in cost.
Postage costs are applicable to exchanges made during the returns period.
Arrange an exchange online now
We pride ourselves on producing high quality jewellery and watches, however, if your jewellery or watch has a manufacturing fault, please return it to us so that we can assess the item before handing it to our craftsmen.
If your jewellery or watch is damaged in any way that does not appear to be a manufacturing fault (for example, if it was accidentally damaged), we will discuss with you any repair options and costs before proceeding.
Please note that jewellery must be returned in its entirety, such as a pendant with a chain, both earrings, etc.
Items returned for repair may be subject to postage costs if not covered by warranty.
Arrange a repair online now
Items with a sentimental value
It is important to inform Clogau of any jewellery you are returning that may hold sentimental value. Ordinarily, if an item is unrepairable Clogau will send a replacement, however, this is not an appropriate solution if sentiment is an issue. Please make Clogau aware of returned items with sentimental value by ticking the appropriate box during the 'Order and return details' stage of the online returns process.
For a small charge, plus postage, we are able to service your Clogau jewellery. This includes professional cleaning and/or polishing.
Arrange a service online now
See full warranty Terms & Conditions
The Clogau two-year manufacturer warranty covers your Clogau jewellery and watches against manufacturing faults from the date of purchase. To be covered, the item must have been purchased either directly from Clogau or from an approved Clogau stockist and must exhibit a manufacturing fault or mechanical failure of watch movement parts.
Refunds or exchanges on items purchased from an approved Clogau stockist must be addressed to the stockist, and not Clogau directly. If the place of purchase no longer exists, or cannot accept the item for any other reason, please arrange a return via Clogau directly and state this within the 'Reasons for return' section.
To obtain service under the warranty, proof of purchase is required. Should your jewellery or watch prove defective (at our discretion) following a stringent quality control inspection within two years from the date of purchase, you will be entitled to either a repair free of charge, replacement with the same item, a replacement with a succeeding item if the returned item has been discontinued, an exchange for an item of the value stated on the receipt or a credit to the purchase value stated on the receipt. Please note that pefume is exempt from warranty.
Perfume can be returned but only if the clear outer wrapper is still intact. If it is broken, unfortunately it cannot be returned. Please note that perfume is exempt from warranty.
Prefer to speak to someone? Call 0345 606 88 77
We're here to take your call Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm. At all other times, please leave your name and number on our answering machine and we'll get back to you as soon as we possibly can.