Our jewellery is consistently hand-finished to a very high standard using conflict-free diamonds, ethically mined gold and a 7-stage quality control process.
“A trusted technique, hand-in-hand with an organised approach to the supply chain ensures that product quality is consistently high and low fault rates are maintained.” Ben Roberts, Managing Director.
The quality of construction, finish and methods used are under constant review and improvement, and are written into the Service Level Agreement for suppliers. The agreement covers manufacturing requirements such as high quality alloys to be used in the anti-tarnish casting grain, German findings/clasps and chain sourced from the UK.
A stringent 7-stage quality-control process is in place:
• Porosity check on cast “tree”
• 1st stage component 1 surface finish check
• 1st stage component 2 surface finish check
• Solder/laser check & pre-polish
• Final surface polish check
• Construction & size check
• Final check